Friday, August 25, 2006

UNFORTUNATELY I DISGRACED MYSELF!

Well, here I am. I'm certainly not going to win any pretty pussy competitions. Who would want to stroke me.
I am manky. No doubt about it. I'm a thin, ginger moggy probably over 10 years old and spend most of my life outdoors. I have a weepy left eye and my coat is a bit grubby; that's because I live in a greenhouse in the Summer and the garage in the Winter. It's alright there - but a warm hearth rug in front of a glowing fire would be better.
Friends? I've only got a few - all human beings. Pat and David are the best because they took me in about four years ago when I had no home. They provided food - milk, some nice meat and a lot of cat food from Morrisons. Not complaining though because it keeps me going.
I use to sleep in their kitchen but that all ended a week or so ago. I had a nasty accident in the middle of the night and they didn't take too kindly to that. David came downstairs in the morning to make a cuppa - and didn't like what he saw on the floor and ran away immediately. Pat had to clear it up and use the disinfectant - but it happened again a few days later and it was Pat again who saw the pile on the mat near the back door and nearly passed out because of the pong.
So I was booted out sharpish. Have been in occasionally - but not for an overnight stay. Can't say I blame them really because I wouldn't like to clear up that mess.
I want to come back indoors at night but can't guarantee to behave myself. So for the time being it's the greenhouse or the garage. I'll let you know what happens.
But for now I would like to hear from some of you. Go on. Give Mr. Manky a boost.

1 comment:

Ancient Blue said...

I am sorry to hear of your disgrace. Perhaps if you purr nicely they will change their minds.

Pattywill